Just as astrology uses planets, numerology is the science that uses numbers. Each number from 1 to 9 has its own importance. Everyone has a few numbers in our birthdate, and a few are missing. The missing numbers convey that the person comes short of some characteristics of that specific number. When you read this all, you might understand missing number remedies. It also conveys some important lessons a person needs to learn, or maybe some essential habits a person needs to inculcate to lead a successful and peaceful life. In this article, we have focused on numbers 4, 5, and 6. These numbers indicate a few problems a person has to face in their life. We will share the problems people face with either all three numbers missing or any two of them missing from their birthdate.
Impact of missing numbers:
- Lack of intuitive power, stability, and self-confidence.
- These people usually face trust issues with everyone. Therefore, they hide their true feelings from people.
- People with these numbers missing from their birth date cannot express themselves truly.
- Lack of mental and emotional stability makes them emotionally imbalanced.
Remedies to solve the problems:
- The best solution to cure these small issues is to do meditation, and while meditating, the main concentration should be on the heart chakra.
- Jasmine aroma or camphor lamp can also be used for spreading positivity. The floral sent helps in elevating mood and has a wonderful scent.
- To build trust and the ability to express freely, one should spend time with their loved ones.
Mentioned above were the few problems the people face with 4, 5, and 6 missing from their birth date and how they can overcome these problems. So, I hope it’s clear that your birth date determines your behavior, and the remedies can help improve your future.